Larry's Automotive Repair in Newburgh now offers the JASPER Re-manufactured Nissan VQ40DE 4.0L DOHC Engine! Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in re-manufactured products, announces the availability of its re-manufactured Nissan VQ40DE 4.0L engine. This DOHC V6 engine is available on exchange for the following 2006-2011 vehicles: Nissan Frontier, Pathfinder, X-terra offering several advantages:
• Redesigned JASPER Engine piston with graphite coating to help prevent dry start-up and piston scuffing.
• Installation of plasma Moly rings which have a higher durability to help reduce cylinder wear.
• Installation of Viton valve stem seals which have an increased resistance to heat, oil additives, and abrasion.
• MLS Head Gasket: Multi-layer steel head gasket is installed to reduce head gasket failure.
• 100% installation of updated NEW cam gear chains and chain tensioner to prevent upper chain noise.
• 100% installation of NEW water pump to prevent coolant leaks in the timing cover in the engine.
• 100% supplied NEW oil cooler gasket to assist in installation and the reduction of oil leaks in the engine itself.
• 100% installation of NEW nitrided engine valves for improved heat resistance and the reduction of valve guide wear.
• 100% testing of camshaft actuators.
• Live-Run Testing provides peace of mind and assures reliability before the re-manufactured engine is shipped to Larry's Automotive Repair in Newburgh.
The JASPER re-manufactured VQ40DE engine is covered by JASPER Engine's 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Talk to our team at Larry's Automotive Repair in Newburgh about your specific needs and any engine replacement questions you might have for your Nissan, we'd be happy to answer them for you and see if a JASPER re-manufactured engine replacement is right for you.
Thank you for visiting Larry's Automotive Repair in Newburgh, IN. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.